As a Newborn, children and pregnancy photographer, the safety of my clients comes first. I completely understand that you might be worried about having professional photographs done due to the current Covid -19 pandemic and so as I am getting ready for re-opening my studio I have decided to write down what precautions I will be taking when it its safe to re-open again. Studio cleanliness has always been my top priority and I have always taken steps to avoid viral contamination.
The following steps are a summary of measures that you can expect in my studio following the Covid-19 outbreak :
1. Deep cleaning of the studio after each session and prior to new clients arrival (the cleaning will include sofa, chairs, door handles, my camera equipment, changing table)
2. Allow 48 hours between each session
3. Disposable gloves and masks available for me to wear on client’s request
4. Clients will be asked to remove their shoes at the door.
5. Props will be disinfected after the session and fabrics washed at a high temperature.
6. Delicate wraps and outfits that can be hand washed only will be isolated for 72 hours after washing
7. Hands washed before the session and sanitiser will be used during the session
8. If you are unwell you will be asked to reschedule your session
9. If I am unwell I will reschedule your session
10. Disposable changing mats will be provided for changing the baby on the changing table.
11. Bottled water will be available. I usually offer my clients hot drinks and light refreshments such as biscuits and fruit - these won’t be available for the time being.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about a specific session, I would be more than happy to help. Just email me on email@example.com or give me a call on 0508467326.